Thursday, June 13, 2013

We're done...

... almost. ;)

A Gathering of the Marked is complete: proofed, prepped, ready to go. I'm tempted to just publish it now, but I've decided to include all the paper mini's and battlemaps at launch, and I'm still wrapping those up. But all the heavy lifting is complete!

And this thing is a beast: 24 pages of text, and the appendix stuffed with rumors, handouts, pre-gens, images, paper minis and battlemaps adds an additional 24+ pages. Wow! I believe it's a pretty nifty adventure too, so I can't wait to get it out to everyone.

Most likely I'll finish up the maps tomorrow, depending on how fancy I want to get. Hopefully it will go live before dinner tomorrow, but regardless, Gathering will be up before the weekend.

Here's a few of the friendly locals you can expect to meet:
Friendly Locals

No comments:

Post a Comment