Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Gathering of the Marked is Away!

21,000 words... 60 new images... (including nearly 100 paper miniatures), 6 fairly elaborate maps... and I'm not sure how many battle maps because I'm still finishing them to add to my website. ;)

Regardless, the mega-cruiser that is A Gathering of the Marked, the final 0-level Sunken City Starting Adventure, has rolled into port and is available for download at RPGNow in all of its 48 pages of goodness.

I've added a tablet-friendly mobile version to the mix that I think is quite cool and useful.

(If Gathering was part of your Crawler's Companion rewards package, your code has been sent. If you don't receive it in the next couple hours, let me know!)

I hope everyone enjoys it, and if you do, please take a moment to rate the darn thing on RPGNow. ;)

Everyone's support is, as always, appreciated beyond words. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment