Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Question of Pre-Ordering the Sunken City

Update: Thanks to everyone who quickly answered the pre-order poll! I think I can surmise there's excellent interest, but not enough bodies in addition to the Kickstarter backers to merit changing up how I was going to do the printing.

Regardless, since I've set up the store to handle things like pre-orders, I'll be following through with something to reward both folks who wish to show their support early and our Kickstarter backers. I'm working out the details, but it will probably involve getting the color version of Perils of the Sunken City (currently not available anywhere!) when you pre-order, and the PDF and e-book formats of the Sunken City Adventure Omnibus & Guide as soon as they are ready. (Which will mean you'll get them 4-8 weeks earlier than the rest of the world as I'm not planning on releasing the digital versions until the print version is live.)

So keep your eyes open, and feel free to let me know in the comments if you're excited about a pre-order. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment