Saturday, March 30, 2013

Getting things prepped for publication...

...and it looks like I'll be sending links to Lair of the Mist Men tomorrow.

I'm also hip-deep in creating the 3rd Sunken City Adventure: A Gathering of the Marked as well as formatting the hardcover Sunken City Ombibus. (Which largely involves converting Perils of the Sunken City to lovely color.) AND I've begun work on the Dragon/Demon/Sword generators for the next Crawler update.

Folks are beginning to use the adventure and party creating features of the updated Crawler's Companion. If you haven't done so, please explore this cool new feature and let me know how things go! Unlike the apps on your devices, I'm able to refine things as I go with the web stuff, so every bit of feedback is much appreciated, and fixes/updates can be applied immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment