Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Crawling in the Mist

The response to the Crawlers Companion continues to be strong in the App stores - thanks to everyone who has taken the time to rate the app!

My goal is to have version 1.1 wrapped up this week. I'm continuing to pore many hours into getting the 'back end' ready to handle user accounts so you can store and create your adventure/party info online. I've even purchased some more robust hosting to handle things and I'm in the process of migrating sites over. Migration is always a fun task, but I think the improvements in speed and reliability will be well worth it!

My secondary goal is to get Lair of the Mistmen pushed out in the next 7-10 days so that I can apply my full attention to finishing A Gathering of the Marked! Both adventures should be a real blast and I can't wait to share them.

As always, thanks to one and all for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment