Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crawler's Companion Hardware Starts to Arrive...

I convinced my lovely accountant to let me start getting some testing devices early since we've passed our basic funding goal. The plan is to find the best deals to spread as wide a "device net" as possible: the first two purchases are an iPad 2 and an HTC Amaze Android phone. The iPad testing is likely going to have to wait until the proceeds from the Kickstarter arrive, since the Mac Mini or MacBook will be the biggest expense of this endeavor. But I loaded up the Crawler on the Amaze (after installing the Air runtime) and it runs great! I'll have to put in some more extensive testing, but on first blush it's looking very sweet for this device. :)

I'll be creating a page soon that will list the results from the devices I have to test and reports from the field.  Your kind support has made this possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment