Monday, August 25, 2014

Progress Report

Rate this week: Glacial ;)



Web Tool: Sorcerer's Grimoire
The script is now able to access all the spell data, and I'm currently formatting the spell results. The major work involves figuring out the best way to squeeze everything onto one page. I'll likely be moving the misfire, corruption, and manifestation info to the back of each sheet, so each spell will be two sided.
Next: The spell selection screen for non-random spellcasters. Linking mercurial magic results to the sheet.



Mobile: The Crawler's Companion
I'm currently fixing a number of screen anomalies on hi-res devices and an export bug in the generators.
Next: Opening up the fixed version for testing before updating the app on the stores.



Adventure: Against the Vortex Temple
Finishing up the first draft of the adventure, and making final decisions on how it will be formatted. I'm pretty sure which direction I'll be taking, but if you haven't taken the format poll, let me know which format you prefer!
Next: Announcing the format, and beginning creating the print draft for my proofers.

No comments:

Post a Comment