Saturday, August 24, 2013

Slogging away...

Work-work has kept my productive hours occupied of late, so progress has been slow on the Sunken City. I'd hoped to have the proof copy off this weekend, but I'm still battling rounding out the final text and formatting the extra content. Hopefully I will complete it this week, but I have a number of competing projects that need to get finished first.

In an attempt to make headway in diagnosing some of my health issues, I've been enduring an 'Elimination Diet' for the last week to determine whether I have any food allergies to gluten, or dairy, or sugar, or... well basically anything worth eating. ;)

The novelty wore off after the 2nd day, and now it's a real slog. Rice Chex and bare chicken, washed down with water. No condiments. No dressing. No cheese. No butter. No bread. No citrus. No eggs. I never want to look at another grape or almond. At least there's only another week to go, and a part of me is thrilled I'm not feeling any better. :)

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment