Thursday, August 1, 2013

Crawler's Companion at Nook Store

The Nook Store now has the latest version of the Crawler sporting the recent minor updates. So all the Android sources (Google Play, Amazon, Nook) now have the latest version.

An updated iOS version will likely not arrive for a bit. It's a much more time-consuming and lengthy process to work with iTunes, and I'm contemplating moving to a 'major release' only strategy for the iOS version. I've recently had to recreate all the certificates and other gobbledygook that makes publishing to iTunes possible, so I'll have to carve out some hours to get everything configured and tested. (By comparison, I can post Android updates in about five minutes.) So hang tight iOS users, when something important (like the Demon, Dragon, and Sword Generators) is added to the Crawler, I'll do what I have to do to make it available. I just don't have the time currently to do it for the minor releases. :)

2 comments:

  1. For a free app I have no problem having to wait for more major updates for iOS :)

    When my iPad finally crawls to a dead stop I'm seriously going to look at a Nexus tablet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my iPad James, so I'll struggle along with you. But it is nice to see that many of the other tablet options are getting stronger, which might tame a bit of Apple's... uhh, confidence.

    ReplyDelete