Saturday, July 20, 2013

Opossumen Fever!

Things have moved a bit slowly in the Purple Tower as I recover from our family trip, but progress is being made. The color layout of Perils of the Sunken City is complete, and I'll be sending it off for some quick proofing in the next day or two. I'm still working out how I want to approach the pre-order of the Sunken City, chiefly on how I want to handle the variable shipping amounts. So I've got until Perils is ready to make a decision. :)

For the additional features included in the Sunken City, I've completed a race write-up for the Opossumen, for which I've actually had numerous requests! I've added some fun new merchant tales from Honest Orkoff (first encountered in Crawl #2). I'm adding a selection of delightful new magical oddities, since additional magic items were a popular request in our recent poll. And I've formatted and have begun doing some quick editing on IronWolf's great write-up of the patron Malloc. I can't wait to wrap things up so we can get this into everyone's hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment