Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Help the Sorcerer Decide...

*** Update 2: We have a winner! New school wins out this time, but if I run another test sale, it will involve Perils of the Sunken City. :)

Update: Ooh, it's neck and neck as we approach the finish line! I'll cut off the voting in less than two hours, so if you have a preference, let me know!

And why is there never any love for The Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk? I can understand the 'first in the line' vs 'the most expensive' conundrum for Perils and Gathering, but still... Ooze Pits rocks and has some of my favorite situations and personalities. Middle child syndrome? ;)  ***

The Sorcerer was pleased by the sales numbers during the Christmas in July sale, but he needs to know whether it was the increased traffic at RPGNow that accounted for the boom or simply the bargain prices.

So, I think I'll run my second ever sale on one of the adventures during normal traffic to see what happens, and you dear readers will decide which one goes on the block! Select one title from the list below, and this evening I'll put the leading title on sale for a day or two to see what transpires. :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Ooze Pits is still awesome! In fact a certain artifact from that adventure was just used last night in my game! And it has been many, many sessions since we've played Ooze Pits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Jeffrey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my heart of hearts, I hope that in some campaign, somewhere, a group of adventures is still schlepping around a certain wand found near the great tree...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And why is there never any love for The Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk?"
    Maybe it's so awesome that you deserve a full price from it :)

    I own all of your adventures, but voted SM-1 (does SM stand for Sunken Marches?) Lair of the Mist Men, because it wasn't your latest release and got atm Copper on RPGNow so maybe the sale could've bumped it to silver, gold or electrum :p

    ReplyDelete