Monday, August 27, 2012

Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk Print Version

I'm going to stop making predictions on how long it will take to get the print version of these adventures out there, but we're near the finish line!

I've got the penultimate proof in my sorcerous mitts, and I must say, it looks AWESOME! I'm absolutely thrilled about how the full color looks in print. Both the vibrancy of the images and the feel of the paper have exceeded my expectations. :)

They've also moved from perfect binding to saddle stitched, which is a nice step up! (And it will allow me to get rid of the white band in the middle...) A couple of very minor tweaks, and a typo will require one more upload to the printer, but the end is in sight: the print version will be available from RPGNow in 5-7 days. (OK, one more last prediction...Ooze Pits Print Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment